The Middletown Skate Park is located in Erie Way Park at 1-31 Union Street, behind City Hall.
The skate park provides a safe, designated place for wheeled-sport enthusiasts (skateboarders, BMX bike riders, inline skaters, scooter riders and the like) to develop their skills, enjoy the company of their peers and allow enthusiasts to enjoy their sport in a confined, well-developed area.
The skate park is a state-of-the-art, based on the latest skate park design principles and constructed with high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. The Skate Park features a mix of street and transition-style terrain, with elements designed for all age groups and ability levels.
SKATE PARK HOURS: Dawn to Dusk
Rules and Regulations
- The City of Middletown and its agents are not responsible for any injuries. The Skate Park is UNSUPERVISED and a SKATE-AT-YOUR-OWN-RISK Facility. Know your ability and Skate Accordingly
- ONLY Skateboards, In-Line Skates, Bikes (No Pegs) and Scooters ALLOWED. No Motorized Vehicles.
- Protective Equipment (helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, etc.) is strongly recommended to be worn at all times. Use of this park may expose the user to serious injury.
- No skating when surface is wet. Inspect skating surface before you begin and remove debris or objects that may prevent a safe ride. Report any facility damage immediately to the Middletown Recreation & Parks Department at 845-346-4180.
- Park surfaces are NOT to be Altered or Waxed.
- NO Food, Beverages, Gum or Smoking allowed in the Skate Park
- No Pets allowed in Skate Park.
- Abusive/Foul Language and Aggressive Behavior will NOT be Tolerated.
- All children under age 10 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Failure to adhere to Skate Park Rules & Regulations can result in loss of facility privileges and/or subject to prosecution in Middletown City Court for violating Skate Park Rules.