Dear City of Middletown Residents and Visitors,
1. Please be advised that a new construction project, ADA Curbs and Sidewalks, started today June 29, 2020. This Federally Funded Project with local contribution includes replacing curbs and sidewalks, at several City Streets, including constructing new ones on Dolson Ave, where none exists, to promote walkability, safety, ADA compliance and support local businesses. Construction is tentatively scheduled for substantial completion by end of November.
Impacted City Streets and construction location:
- Dolson Ave (Webb Rd to Bennett)
- Wickham Ave (W. Main St to Prince St)
- W. Main St (Wickham Ave to Union)
- Highland Ave (W. Main St to Franklin St)
- Franklin St (Highland Ave to Union)
- Grove St (Wickham Ave to Railroad Ave)
- Railroad Ave (North St to Grove St)
Please exercise caution when traveling through construction area, and find alternate travel routes if congested.
Please give our working construction men and women a break, slow down, stay alert and help protect their lives.
2. East Main Street Parking Lot across from Bakery in Downtown has been completed and is open for traffic.