The Architectural Review Board meets at 10:00 AM the first Thursday of the month in the OECD Office at City Hall.
Members: Gef Chumard, Alvaro Garcia, Bobby Lerz, Anna Madden, Kathleen Rifkin, Maria Bruni
Contact: Maria Bruni- 845-346-4170
To all Downtown Middletown Business or Building Owners (located within the Business Improvement District):
If you are planning
- To change the color of your building facade
- The structure of your facade
- The size, color or wording on an existing sign
- To erect a new sign
- To add new windows or doors
You must fill out and submit the appropriate application (see below)
If you are choosing a color for your sign or facade, please choose Historical Colors from the color chart. We are not recommending any particular paint brand, only the colors.
- pdf ARB application 2021 (193 KB) - includes application for ARB
- pdf ABR Guidelines 2021 (19.94 MB) - ARB Guidelines