Chairman: Anthony T. Amelio
Vice-Chairman: John Degnan
Administrative Director: Maria Bruni, 845-346-4170
Treasurer: John C. Naumchik
Secretary: Patricia Racine
Members: Mayor Joseph DeStefano, Andrew Britto, John Degnan, Judy Green, Wayne Hawkins,
Audit Committee - Full Board
Governance Committee - Full Board
Finance Committee - Full Board
To promote economic development, sustainable growth, and general prosperity for the people of the City of Middletown by encouraging the location, expansion, or retention of compatible and diverse businesses by using available incentives, rights, and powers in an efficient and cooperative manner.Adopted March 26, 2010
- Perform outreach within the community to educate local business owners, elected officials and other community representatives regarding the economic development resources the City of Middletown Industrial Development Agency has available for use by new and existing businesses within the jurisdictional boundaries of the City of Middletown. Such outreach shall include but is not limited to, conducting informational meetings with community members, preparation and dissemination of press releases, marketing materials, and creation of a City of Middletown Industrial Development Agency website.
- Continue to market and administer existing City of Middletown Industrial Development Agency programs including completion of administrative activities.
- Continue to market City of Middletown Industrial Development Agency programs to prospective businesses seeking to expand and grow within the City of Middletown.
- Work cooperatively with other industrial development agencies active in Orange County to encourage efficient allocation of economic development resources.
- Work cooperatively with the City of Middletown Department of Economic Development to foster job growth, promote sustainable development, and contribute to the prosperity of the City of Middletown.
- Improve City of Middletown Industrial Development Agency efficiency through the reduction of overhead attributable to non-core activities.Promote the expansion of economic opportunities by taking advantage of State and Federal business incentive programs designed for the promotion of small businesses.
2016 Annual Report and Audit
2015 Annual Report and Audit
2014 Annual Report and Audit
Bylaws, Guidelines, Policies, Enabling Statute
Budgets and Other Documents
- 2015 adopted Budget Report
- Compensation, Reimbursement and Attendance Policy
- Certificates of Independence
- 2014 Proposed Budget
- 2013 Audit Management Letter
- 2013 Audit
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2013 PARIS Report - final
- Financial Statements for years 2010 and 2011
- Uniform Tax Exemption Policy
- IDA Meeting Minutes
- 2013 Proposed Budget
- 2012 audit
- Organization chart
- Operations and Accomplishments Report 2013
- Enabling Statute