It is the goal of those involved in this event to continue to build upon the efforts made by the many organizers and volunteers who have made this effort possible. We intend to continue with periodic Pride/Clean-Up events and to expand these efforts citywide. It is our hope that together we can restore a sense of community pride and shared effort in promoting and maintaining a clean and beautiful city for all of us to enjoy.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 845-346-4166 for more information.
THANK YOU TO EVERONE WHO GAVE THEIR TIME FOR THIS EVENT IN APRIL 2017
Description of Events:
- Volunteers will be provided with the following materials: An event t-shirt, gloves, bags, and grabbers
- Groups will be assigned specific streets or locations
- Busing will be provided to bring volunteers to and from their designated area
- Restroom facilities will be available at City Hall
- Water will be provided at City Hall and on the bus
Thank you for volunteering to change the face of Middletown, one street at a time. We are excited that you will join other neighbors to begin cleaning the litter from our great city.
Please check the City calendar for dates and times of the City Pride Clean-up days.
Thank you to the following businesses that donated to the Pride Committee to improve our neighborhoods by bringing back PRIDE:
- Steve Dodd Plumbing, 296 New Vernon Road, Middletown
- Omega Title Services, 2927 US Route 6, Suite 7, Slate Hill
- Soslers Garden & Farm, 2839 Route 17M, New Hampton
- Benedict Memorial Inc., 50 Mulberry Street, Middletown
- Tony Boffas Restaurant, 75 Railroad Avenue, Middletown
- J & T Diner/ Colonial, 8-10 Dolson Avenue, Middletown
- Royal Pools, PO Box 363, New Hampton
- Royal Pools Construction LLC, Middletown NY
- Mid-City Transit Corp, 518 Route 17M, Middletown
- Applebee-McPhillips Funeral Home, 130 Highland Ave, Middletown
- Hand IN Hand Care Inc., 25 Myrtle Ave, Middletown
- Alice Krawcyk, 25 Myrtle Ave., Middletown
- JCO Inc., Wortsboro, NY
- MacVean, Lewis, Sherwin & McDermott, 34 Grove Street
- Colandrea Pizza King, 362 Rt 211 East
- Fusco Engineering & Land Surveying, 233 East Main Street, Middletown
- E.A. Morse & Co Inc., 11-25 Harding Street
- Highway Traffic Supply, 40 W Washington Ave, Pearl River
Email us at email@example.com if you would like to volunteer or contribute.